Friday 30 December 2016

LOVE

Now this is my favourite thing to do!

Really...love has always been my most favourite, be it my family, friends and lovelife. Its beautiful to love where all adjectives fail to express the extent of emotions. You will not know when and how you fell in love. That's unstoppable! When love happens it just happens effortlessly but post "falling in love" period LIFE HAPPENS. There are few things which I learnt through good and bad times of love and life which I am sharing here for staying in love-

1. Patience: This is one virtue, I was not born with. Basically I was an impatient girl. Many of us are impatient. My observation says that girls are generally impatient. (I need to tell you something and I can't wait till we meet, long telephone talks, quick reactions-sudden silences, a smile reaching from lips to ears, or shedding tears while laughing uncontrollably...we are quick in our reactions and this agility adds to the impatience factor as well). Although again I repeat its just my perception. So enough on impatience factors of girls. What I learnt is impatience won't help in love. You have to be patient and positive throughout. Love is a feeling which grows in its own pace. A flower may bloom in ten days of watering the plant but with love you can't be sure even after consistent care and compassion of ten months or an year.

2. Faith: You know your trust fails you at instances but your faith never fails you. Your trust may break, you may get ditched in the most honest relationships, people may betray. But if you have faith, you will always survive and sail through. Now this faith I define differently and to me faith is a fluid concept. My faith could be in God, in love or in life. Its upto the individuals where their faith lies. Mine lies in all the three listed- love, life and God and in the virtue of goodness that lies in all individuals.

3. Perseverance: the word is self sufficient. If you really want it just stick to it through all thick n thins of life.

I will conclude it saying break-ups are easy actually easiest but staying in love post your heart has been broken, trust betrayed, promises failed ...that's the difficult part. Surviving through struggle of wounded ego and a hurt heart is not easy but before taking any decision just ask yourself will it matter ten year from now? If you think you still gonna long for the life with your love,you know what to do. And if you think you never gonna get over with your heartbreak with this individual, you certainly know what to do. Whichever way you opt for, just ensure its your decision. Only you should be making that decision of life because at the end of everything, its gonna be known as your life.

Your life is your magic! <3

1 comment: